Friday, February 13, 2009

Baby Time

Here's some recordings my wife Maribel and I did on the way to the hospital, a week of being home and a few days more since our baby girl was born. More shows to come but maybe a little slower. Let me know if you have any problems getting the shows as I will be slowly moving them to a new server. Enjoy!

Let me know your thoughts at bward81@gmail.com

Wardio 16 - Baby Time


Track/Artist/Song/Album

1 Ben HarperNot Fire, Not Ice from Live From Mars
2 Foo FightersEverlong from The Color And The Shape
3 Muse - Plug In Baby from Origin Of Symmetry
4 Veruca SaltSeether from American Thighs
5 Ben HarperMorning Yearning from Both Sides Of The Gun
6 Stealers WheelStuck In The Middle With You from Late Again
7 Loudon Wainwright IIIDaughters from Knocked Up soundtrack
8 Weird Al YankovickPolka Your Eyes Out from Off The Deep End
9 Sigur RósSaeglopur from Takk
10 The Smashing PumpkinsFOL from Hyundai Ad
11 ThriceThe Whaler from The Alchemy Index, Volume 2 - Water

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Apparently I know all the words to Polka Your Eyes out.

Aw crap.