Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Set

I went to a few gigs over the last couple of months so I've compiled a setlist featuring all the bands (except for Tool of course and Quiet Child). Enjoy - and apologies for the randomness, back-tracking, etc... I've been real busy and would record here and there and forget where I was. Get over it.

Let me know you're enjoying the shows at bward81@gmail.com

Wardio 31 - The Set

Track/Artist/Song/Album
1 Tool - The Pot from 10,000 Days
2 Calling All Cars - Not Like Anybody from Calling All Cars
3 Oceansize - Meredith from Everyone Into Position
4 Cog - Bitter Pills from Sharing Space
5 Quiet Child - Flowers In The Middle Of The Road from Evening Bell
6 Sugar Army - Tongues In Cheeks from The Parallels Amongst Ourselves
7 Karnivool - Simple Boy from Sound Awake
8 Dead Letter Circus - Next In Line from Next In Line (EP)

No comments: