Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Calm Before The Storm

I've tried to keep the music in this episode a bit more low key and also used a couple things people have suggested to get the overall sound better (thanks DaHonay for the Levellator idea). I compressed the whole show once I'd pieced it together too to try and get things at a constant level. One segment that I recorded didn't save on my iRiver for some reason (the drive home from the gym) so if you're confused at some point that will be one reason why. Big thanks to everyone who's taken the time to let me know that they're enjoying these - it's good to know that I'm not the only one getting a kick out of it.

Comments/Criticism - bward81@gmail.com

Wardio 03 - The Calm Before The Storm

Track/Artist/Song/Album
1 Thrice - Digital Sea from The Alchemy Index, Volume 2 - Water
2 John Mayer - Kid A from (b-side)
3 Opeth - Benighted from Still Life
4 Smashing Pumpkins - Set The Ray To Jerry from 1979 (single)
5 Beck - Jackass from Odelay
6 Paul Dempsey - All The Things That Aren't Good About Scientology (acoustic) from Live at The Corner Hotel (unofficial recording)
7 Ben Harper - Morning Yearning from Both Sides Of The Gun
8 Kings Of Leon - Closer from Only By The Night
9 Porcupine Tree - Arriving Somewhere But Not Here from Deadwing

No comments: